Now I will show you the most common parts of the car. Enjoy it!
(Click zoom in - an arrow next to "page option" to see better...)
Car parts - picture dictionary
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ a playground for your english fluency ~
3 Comments:
1. Couldn't have been more in details (for a normal person). Thanks, Tu.
2. Would you believe if I tell you that I have spotted a spelling mistake? Can you see it?
3. Tu: the topic title should have been "The most common parts of a car", not "the car".
Yes, I can see it.
I must say "I will show you" instead of "I will so you".
Thank you! (My carelessness^^)
Tu,
I have just spotted another spelling mistake. It's not yours. Would you believe it? It's inside the iPaper you've provided. Can you find it? (Hint: just look for it in the words you've known.)
Post a Comment