Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Mom Song (Sung To William Tell Overture)

Oh, our mothers thanks to whom we are now some sort of decent people. Enjoy yourselves.

5 Comments:

Tú Phình said...

Firstly, I love this melody. It makes me relax.
The second thing is that I really admire the singer. She has a good voice, really good voice.
Thanks for share!

toan said...

Tu,
1. Either: Firstly & Secondly,
Or: First thing & Second thing
2. Better: "It makes me relaxed." "It makes me relax." means "It forces me to relax."
3. Better: "Thanks for sharing!".
4. What about the lyrics? Don't you like the lyrics?
5. Do you like classical music? What you have seen is based on the Finale (i.e. the final part) of the Overture (i.e. the introduction to an opera) of the Opera "Guillaume Tell" ("William Tell" in English). I will give it to you.

Anonymous said...

OMG! OMG! how can we understand it without lyrics. She sang fast like a rap song. Incredibly!

playworm said...

1. I enjoy this song so much, and I tried to write as long as possible. I hope all of you guys will read it all and correct all of my mistake. Thank you
2.=)). After listening the conversation between Mr Toan and Ms Mai Anh, i'm very curious about this song. Today I have just listened to it.
The mother in this song is quite like my mom. She always tells me like this: you must do this way, you shouldn't do that way, don't stay up late.... It's very uncomfortable when hearing that. I was really angry. but now I think my mom is pretty nice, she is better than "Ms Mom song". "Ms Mom song"'s daughter must have much pressure.My mom have never told me that"Stop crying or I will give you something real to cry about. Oh!! " Omg. But the reason for all of these things is that she is "the mom" and "don't forget I love you". Remember that "Mom's work never end". Anyway, I won't forget those words.It impress me deeply.:
3.Mr Toan asked us why do we know her child is a girl?"
I think because she told the girl not to sit beside the phone any more.

toan said...

1. No. I did not ask you why you knew the child was a girl. I asked you if the child was a boy or a girl.

2. Yes. The child was a girl, because of this sentence, "Are you wearing that?"