There were times,
In the days gone by,
When I thought I was living,
Having fun with all the friends I knew.
Now it seems
All so long ago.
For my life's changed completely,
From the moment I met you.
Come what may.
I will love you forever,
And forever my heart belongs to you.
Come what may.
For as long as I'm livin',
I'll be living only for you.
Now I know
I was lost till I met you.
When I met you, love told me what to do.
Come what may.
In a world full of changes,
Nothing changes my love for you.
Never ask
What the past was like.
I will live for tomorrow.
Yesterday is very far away.
Now you're here.
Everything is new.
You are all that I long for,
And I long for you to stay.
Come what may.
I will love you forever,
And forever my heart belongs to you.
Come what may.
For as long as I'm livin',
I'll be living only for you.
Now I know
I was lost till I met you.
When I met you
Love told me what to do.
Come what may.
In a world full of changes.
Nothing changes my love for you.
# # #
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apr%C3%A8s_toi
0 Comments:
Post a Comment